Hello Loves! For everyone who gets excited about costumes & facepaint, Happy Halloween! I'm keeping it low-key today, no big plans since I have a slew of clients today. Make sure to check me out on instagram (@beauty_withatwist) to see what I come up with!
I love to challenge myself when it comes to makeup, so I decided to play around with covering my brows and more masculine contouring. I also was inspired by Stromae video for "Tous les mêmes", check it out (so good!)
Here is the uber femme side. I covered my brows using the glue stick method, which needs some more practice. Honestly I debated whether or not to edit the brow. Ultimately I decided against it, plus I don't have photoshop...
● I then drew them in using Anastasia dip brow in Chocolate.
● I used Ardency Inn Custom Coverage Concentrate, as a full coverage foundation
● Contoured my face using elf powder in Coco
● Eyes were done using the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, Ardency Inn Punker eyeliner and Illamasqua Vow pencil on the waterline.
● Over drew my lips using OCC lip tar in NSFW, and please forgive me, I forgot which blush I used...
I used a curling wand for a Jessica Rabbit/ Veronica Lake feel.
I can't lie, it felt so weird looking at myself like this. I feel like I looked like a younger version of my dad, haha!
● I used the same Ardency Inn foundation, opting to really sheer it out, letting my freckles show.
● Brows were filling using Billion Dollar Brows Universal pencil, much thicker than my brows.
● Contoured using the same powder but focusing on the forehead & jawline.
● I smudged Urban Decay eyeshadow in Faint all around the eye, mimicking natural darkness.
● Five O'clock "shadow" was done using Urban Decay Crave, stippled on.
So there you have it! Any fun costumes? Drop a comment!
Let's get social!