In case you didn't know, TMI does NOT exist in vocab (ask anyone who knows me!) I can and will talk about any topic. So let's talk... We'll agree that confidence is a super important quality to have right? It's that strut in your step, the hair flip, or even the finger snap. I swear, when I feel confident, I even LOOK taller. But there may be times, when confidence is lacking. For me, it happens once a month. Once a month, ever since I was 11 years old, I've had to fake it. However U by Kotex (with 3D Capture Core) is making it a little easier with their #SaveTheUndies campaign!
Here are a few reasons why I don't feel as confident during THAT TIME.
- Having to worry about leaking, ESPECIALLY when I go to sleep
- Ruining my fave undies
- The dreaded bloating...
- Hoping no one decides to look in my bag, and see that I'm smuggling a mattress.
And here is how U by Kotex is helping me feel more confident
- They've introduced new U by Kotex® Ultra Thin Pads with 3D Capture Core*, a one-of-a-kind center that locks away wetness to help stop leaks. Even while you're sleeping and move around a thousand times (I allegedly do this) So yes, I WILL wear my white jeans!
- The packaging is super cute, why not make it fun & bright? So go ahead, be nosy...
- U by Kotex products are super thin.
- As for bloating, well, you can't have everything... but avoiding salty stuff helps!
And as a final touch, here is my monthly survival guide:
- Something sweet
- Books! Especially ones that make me laugh
- Pretty nail polish (to make me forget about cramps)
- Annnnnnnd U by Kotex products
While I wish I had enough ice cream for all of you, how about something just as good? Like FREE Samples.
All you have to do is:
Visit the U by Kotex page and find the samples that best fit your mission to save the undies. Click on the “Get Sample” button and enter your mailing information. Then, sit back and wait, your samples will be on their way!
Together, let's #SaveTheUndies!
Huge Thank You to U by Kotex for sponsoring today's discussion and helping me #savetheundies
Let's get social!