I needed to pick up some stuff for my kit so I figured that justified a trip to Alcone... what a dangerous place to go! Not only did I stock up on the palette I needed, I purchased a few more Liptars for my collection (this is obviously an addiction). I got my hands on Plum, in the old packaging. I don't see it on the OCC site but I think Lydia, from the Heroine collection, would be a good match. If you would like to see some swatches, check out my post.
I wanted to keep the makeup pretty simple,
- Using my Natural Eyes dupe palette, I went with a matte taupe on the lid
- Then a matte brown in the crease
- Followed by my trusty eyeko eyeliner pen (I am gonna be so bummed when this finishes!)
- Filled in my brows with Smashbox Pebble from the Be Discovered palette, followed by Full Exposure mascara.
- And for the the pièce de résistance, OCC liptar in Plum.
Excuse the crappy photo, I can do but so much with my phone... As for Plum? It's the perfect lip color for fall, I think this color would look good on almost anyone. I also decided to jazz this look up with a fancy braid. And by fancy, I mean braided my hair in two and then twisted them together.
Have a great day!
Let's get social!